Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The word of the day...

...is frustration. Just when everything is going so well, my back pain creeps up on me again and clings on for dear life. I am on round 2 of cortisone (and round one went well in my opinion) so I have really been looking forward to some more relief and comfort, but instead, I got pain. My usual pain is gone, but now I have new pain. I hate new pain. It feels like 50 pounds of pressure squeezing together my spine from the middle of my back down to the base. I was expecting some soreness for the first 2-3 days, because that is normal, but I am now on day 4, and still this problem. So, I am frustrated. I don't like being broken, and I don't like admitting that I really do need surgery. I just want to be fixed. I want everything to work. This sucks. It really puts a damper on my day. buh!!

1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

Hey girl! I am sorry you aren't feeling so well. That sucks! Your blog is looking good. I like the pink a lot! I really thought the slide show was great too!! Gus is a cutie. Maybe he will cuddle with you and help you to feel a little bit better, at least on the inside. That's my favorite thing about pets. Call me if you need anything. Love, Amy