Friday, October 06, 2006

my love


Randall has been so freaking amazing lately. He is so attentive to my back, always making sure I am ok and not it too much pain, giving me back rubs to ease the pain when it gets to where I just can't handle anymore. He is really just making me feel loved. I don't know if he is conscious of it or not, but he is just great. It really is the little things that mean the most...the little kisses and "I love yous" that he has been showering me with. He seems to really appreciate everything I do for him. Just last night, when I asked him if he wanted me to make dinner for us, he sounded so excited to be able to enjoy a meal (since our hectic schedules prevent us from doing so together) and he was so appreciative. He grabbed the pots and pans and scrubbed away after the meal was over. I know it is such a little thing, but it is a little thing that means so much. He is just great and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful partner :)

No comments: