Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sooooooo Big...


My little Gus is getting so big. I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short time...up 14 pounds in only 5 weeks. We didn't think he was going to get very big, but I think we may have been wrong. I am excited for his little peanut head to bulk out. His wrinkles are starting to develop more, and he is getting cuter every day. It is so fun to watch him "grow up" too. He plays just like a little boy...just goes and goes until there is nothing left. He is curious just like a baby...very observant just as this picture shows. As much work and effort he requires, I wouldn't trade him for the world. He has brought a different kind of joy to my life. I now truly understand why they say a dog is man's best friend. He really does love me; I can just feel it. His kisses are sincere and his snuggles are genuine. He was the best birthday gift I have ever received. Gus is the gift that keeps on giving...so thank you Randall for finding our little treasure.

No comments: