Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ready for the weekend

This weekend should be a fun one. Tonight Katie and I will veg on the couch and enjoy Grey's Anatomy--we literally worship this show. I believe it will be girls night on Friday--hopefully I can convince Amy to join me. Randall is off to kill Bambi, so I will be enjoying some much needed time with the ladies. Somewhere downtown is calling my name. I just want to get dressed up and paint the town beautiful, and of course enjoy a nice martini or two along the way. Casey is coming in town on Saturday and I am excited to see her beautiful engagement ring up close and personal. I'm sure Katie and I will have amazing time together as well...we seem to have mastered the art of entertaining ourselves. I think you could put the two of us in the bottom of a hole and we would still have fun. She is a peach and I adore her :) Can't wait for the fun to start...

No comments: