Sunday, October 08, 2006

missing my girls


Last night was awful. All I wanted to do was go to a bar and have a few drinks with a girlfriend; instead I sat on my couch and realized that I had no one to call. My friends who do still live here were out of town....and when I looked through my contacts for someone to hang out with, I realized that over 80% of the people in there don't even live in Springfield anymore. It was quite depressing. I shed a good tear or two...I admit it. I guess I just need to take more time to go visit everyone. Only two weeks until I am back in STL, and then the following week is Homecoming so it will be one big reunion :) brighter days are in my future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! Let's hook up this week or next week sometime. I could use some female companionship myself. Let me know what you think! Love ya, Amy