Friday, August 24, 2007

Love my girls

Life has been really grand lately. Last weekend was Brooke's bachelorette party. It was the most amazing weekend I have had in a long time. 18 girls headed to Lake of the Ozarks, stayed at an amazing condo (well actually 2 of them so we could all fit), swam in the pool, and cruised on the most awesome boat I have ever been on, and danced our lives away to my new favorite band Banooba. We had more fun than I could have imagined, and I knew going into it that it was going to be insane. I really liked that we had a classy bachelorette party that was still crazy. No one made Brooke make an idiot of herself...we didn't make her carry around any nasty accessories (although the glow-in-the-dark penis earrings were a nice touch)...we just went all around and partied like rockstars. It was nice to be with just us girls!!

1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

Hey girl! Sorry...I tagged you. Check my blog.