Tuesday, October 09, 2007

life is hectic

Work has been so busy lately. Usually I like to come home, hang out for a bit, and then head out somewhere fun. Lately all I want to do is come home and crawl in bed. I have been starting earlier and staying later....yet I still don't have time to get everything done. The office is always buzzing...and we are all freaking out on different levels. I leave for my first show next week...which is so exciting, except that we don't have everything done....and that is w/3 temps assisting us. So, its crazy, but I still love it. I can't wait to start traveling. I'm thinking the work will actually be fun, and I will have time to go out on the town too. At this point, I really don't care if anyone else joins me...I am fine going and exploring myself. There is no way I am going to go to these places and just sit in a hotel all night. Hey, maybe I'll even meet the man of my dreams....ha, yeah right!!!

1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

hey girl! it sucks when life gets to where you just want to rest at night, huh? you will have so much fun traveling...i'm glad to hear that you won't just sit in your room all night...not that i thought you would:)