Thursday, July 12, 2007

ROADTRIP!!!

Tomorrow Katie and I are going down to Springfield for a weekend of fun. I have been trying to get down there for so long...but work or weddings or showers have prevented me from having a free weekend. I am really looking forward to getting away for a few days...I know its just Springfield, but I think I just need some time to unwind and be with my girls. I'm so excited to see Hannah's new house...she is such a grown up now. From the pictures, I know it is beautiful, but I can't wait to enjoy it in person.

So, all I have to do is finish my laundry, pack up some stuff, clean the car (Gus' hair is ALL OVER), and buy some food. I don't wanna kill the diet while I'm there. I figure a few tuna packets and protien bars will help...after all, I finally got over the hump and have now lost 13 lbs. I was stuck at 12 for like 6 days. it was killing me. So, I vow to not let this weekend ruin my accomplishments. I will be enjoying some sushi at Haruno, which is a healthy choice, and I know Katie and I will be visiting Celito Lindo before we head out of town...but other than that, I should be ok :)

I really just can't wait....

No comments: