Monday, July 09, 2007

Life is good


I have noticed lately that my confidence is back to normal. I didn't realize how different it was til it came back up. I guess I am just getting more comfortable in my own skin. Working out is
making me feel better about myself...and the results are making me smile. A few of my friends have noticed some changes, and the positive reinforcement really helps....and of course my family has been really encouraging. I am happier now and have been having a better time when I have gone out with my friends. Its much easier to enjoy myself when i don't feel so crappy. So, if nothing else, the improvement in my mood is well worth all the work.

1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

Hey girl! I would have tagged you, but the last few times I checked your blog, you hadn't posted in quite a while. Congrats on your drop in size. That is always encouraging! Keep it up! I assume your back is hanging in there if you are able to work out! Have fun in Springfield this weekend!