Saturday, June 09, 2007

on my way to a new me...

so, i signed myself up at Rhino Fitness on thursday...not just the monthly membership, but personal training sessions too....and i can't wait to see results. i have worked out the past 3 days now...hey, its a start. i have decided to make myself a priority -FINALLY- and i'm gonna stop my bitching and just do it. i'm sick of looking like hell...and now that recovery from surgery is well over, its about time i got my ass in gear.

so today was my first session with Matt, my trainer, who is hilarious. it's clear we will get along. he already gets me and i think he will be very effective. i already went to the grocery store today and got yummy stuff to help change my diet. now i'm doing 5 small meals a day with the right ratio of protiens/fiber/carbs/yada yada. tomorrow i am going to get some new shoes and some arch support...apparently my right foot has a colapsing arch. who knew?

so, next week the fun starts. training with Matt on tues/thurs. 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week. (i'm hoping that the training will count at least partially on my one hour quota...haha)

wish me luck!!! think skinny thoughts :)

No comments: