Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ugh

i had myself a good cry today. i have been a lil ball of stress lately. everything seems to be fine, but i think i just need some me time. it could probably a bit of PMS mixed in, but i have just been overwhelmed lately. i guess i just want everything to happen right now. i want a job with a real salary NOW. i want my own place NOW. my patience is running thin and i think i just need a place to sit and be....just by myself. maybe i will just take myself to a park...sit on a blanket out in the grass with a book or maybe a journal to do some writing. if i had my freaking car i would take myself out for a drive with the windows down and the music blaring...Gus in tote of course. (it's still in the shop. going on day 7 now. gotta love my rental dodge ram hemi. it gets GREAT gas mileage!) everything seems to be getting to me lately....

i'm looking forward to my birthday though....maybe i will make an appointment for a massage that day...maybe get my hair done. i think i am in need of doing something good for myself. if nothing else, i'm sure a trip to the mall will serve me well....sometimes it's the best therapy :)

No comments: