Thursday, March 15, 2007

feeling splendid






Last weekend was an absolute blast. I took about 100 pics while i was there, most of them being at Skybox, but I am completely ok with that. I just love that place and it was so nice to be back, even for just a bit. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing my favorite regulars...especially the Pecks. I'm so glad David "kicked cancer's ass" as he so happily exclaimed.
I considered going down again this weekend with Josh and Jenni for Josh's lil sis's 21st, but I decided to just stay at home and relax. It would be fun to do St. Patty's down in Springfield again. God knows last year was a good time...at least for Josh and I. Irish car bombs anyone? But I think I can use a weekend of nothingness....just me and Gus.
Home life has been good lately...I have been enjoying hanging out with my high school friends and meeting a few new people along the way :) Although nothing will ever replace Skybox, Monkey Bar and OTP are working their way into my heart :)

No comments: