Sunday, February 25, 2007

sitting, waiting, wishing....

for a J.O.B.

i want a freaking job. i want a job that will pay me what i am worth. i want a job that will pay me in general (apparently some employers think i would work for free). i want a job that will allow me to use my creative juices to do something productive. i worked hard to get where i am....but really i feel like i am nowhere. it's frustrating. i feel like i have hit a wall. i don't know where to look. job search sites SUCK. they don't pull up anything worthwhile...at least not for what i am looking for. i just want to get the ball rolling... i don't wanna do just anything. i want to like my job. at this point, i may just start bartending again and figure it out along the way

cause in the end... a girl just needs some money :)

No comments: