Monday, November 06, 2006

making it fine

I have been trying to take time to process all that has gone on in the past few days, but I have been so busy I don't know if it has all really hit me. My "support staff" says it is going to soon, but for now I am just taking it step by step. I am pretty calm and collected and okay with myself right now. I know that I really do need to take some time for me and that is my intention. I intend to learn and grow from this experience and take life's lessons with me into my next adventures. I guess it just seems surreal...I look forward to what the future has in store for me, and I don't intend to forget the past. I have many memories I will keep with me the rest of my life. But for now, its still day to day. I know that my schedule will slow down at some point, and maybe it will be then that I really take this all in. Until then, I am going to enjoy all that life brings my way, learn the lessons that I need to learn, and smile through the process.

1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

Hi Allissa!!! Hope you are doing okay. I just wanted to say hi!!!
-Amy